Wednesday, February 24, 2010

mellowww

This week has been pretty relaxing Mochi definitely keeps me company and helps keep my mind off of Shawn. I love Mochi so much I have to remind myself sometimes that I am only dogsitting :[ She needs to hurry up and learn how to pee on the pad!! She already knows to stay away from bedrooms and the bathroom and she knows how to sit but she doesn't know where to pee! oy vaaayy!! But it is okay, it takes time to learn but I am sure she will learn soon :] Going to school can be a good few hours to come back too but every period just reminds me on why I hate the kids at my school.. I want to slap them all. I am so anxious to get out of high school it is not even funny! But then again, I will miss some students from their whom I have grown a really close friendship with. We all have created a lot of memories and there are much more to come :]
Work was actually really fun today :] I love hanging out with my co workers and us goofing around at work. They are the only reason why I stay at Papaya. I just wish that I could really start moving up on my job status but then again I only work like 3-4 days a week so yeaah I am pretty sure this summer I will move up :]

- I wish that Shawn would have a nice talk with me at night like he plays COD

No comments: