Thursday, February 19, 2009

romantic connection <3

I think at Gunderson there are a lot of people like J. Alfred and I think his romantic level is very stereotypical in a high school relationship. I don't think its always that people have a "hard" time having a romantic connection with others I think its either fear or choice. I believe everyone in this world has a soul mate out there somewhere in this world but its up to them to stay open minded and make good decisions. The reason why most high school relationships do not work out is because they are immature about their relationship. The word "love" is not a word that should be thrown around it should be taken into careful consideration and a matter of real thought before saying it. Sterotypical high school relationships is basically just misued context, miscommunication, drama, and speed; well in my opinion :] Not everyone matures at the same time and lucky for me I matured a lot faster then others and I experienced a lot of bad and good things about being in a relationship with someone. Although I can say as of right now, I am in the best relationship of my lfie so far.

No comments: