Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2, 2008 12:23 a.m

THESE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS HAVE BEEN HECTIC!
the skit is slowly makings its way to the finish line the dance is being perfected the float is on its way and the decorations are planned. man oh man I cannot wait until homecoming is over!


TO MY DANCERS,
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS! you guys are doing a fantastic job. Do not take my bitchassness as an insult I need to step up my game to get this done. My only wish is for you guys to take this just as serious as I am because I don't know about you guys but I want to CRUSH THE SENIORS!! Tibein thank you so much I dont know where I would be without you girl great job on everything and the dedication you bring to this group. Thuong thank you for staying loyal to this group and pushing everyone to do their best. Gurjant, Stephanie, Emily, Ayuantu, Dylan, Martha, Thank you for pulling through with everything. I know practice is tiring and you guys have extracurricular activities to take care of and I want to send out my love for you guys who are making the time and effort to come and practice with me after school. I am very proud of you guys and keep up the good work I cannot wait to see the look on everyones faces when we rule homecoming week :]

CLASS OF 2010; ONE OH YOU KNOW

1 comment:

gurjantsingh said...

awww thank you jasmine..lol..kinda late, but you were the best!!!!
thanks for teaching me everything =]]