Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday August 9, 2008 9:46 a.m

JASMINE IS BACK!
man oh man has it been a while since i have last updated this thing, a little over a month to be a little more specific. Life has been CRAZY! A lot of pros and a lot of cons. Well lets get this thing started.. :]

Life: Life has been hectic and family has been all over the place with chaos and destruction. The update on my parents is it is officially over and there is no coming back. My dad has finally realized he cannot start this family again because he is just not ready and he never really was. The only thing he could do is bring money in but money has nothing to do with raising a family, it is only a small aspect. Unconditionally love and care is what a family needs to stay together and he cannot be there for us as much as he would like to because its not in his heart to stay. Its understandable as much as I hate to say it I have seen this coming since the third grade. My mom is holding up a lot better than she normally does in situations like this. She keeps herself occupied so she doesn't have to think about the pain. I personally wouldn't mind having a step dad although he would literally have to be the best dad ever. Even though I am not going to be next to her for a very long time because I am heading off to college in 2 years I need to know that this one is a keeper and he will treat her with love and care and be there for her at all costs. If they ever plan on having a kid than the father role needs to come into FULL EFFECT. There is no backing down she needs "A list material not one that barely made it on A list."
Switching topics over to my family in general, we recently had a family trip to the beach and it was great I enjoyed every minute of it even though it got boring most of the time I enjoyed their company and us being together as a family. My cousin Bin or Long dug this like 5 foot hole and it was crazy. This guy always has this goal on every time we go to the beach to build a ditch from the time we get there to the time we leave. Crazy ass asian :] I got to hang out with my cousins Trinh and Quyen since I rarely get to see them since they live in Texas. I am glad to see that they are doing well and are enjoying their trip down here in California. My cousin Bo or Duy is an interesting character but I love him nonetheless. Even though he plays this " everything you do is disgusting and I don't care" type deal he has always been there for me anytime I needed someone to talk to. Even though he is only a good listener. If only he gave good advice too. Really throughout everything I thank God everyday for this guy :] Him and Bin remind me that no matter what age you are, there is always a little kid in everyone you just have to release it. I adore both of my cousins and it is so funny how they make me laugh even when I don't want to about ANYTHING at all. Everytime im having a bad day or I just want to get away I go straight to their house and all of my troubles drift away right when I walk through the door, it's amazing how they can do that to me, i love and respect them :]
Just yesterday my little cousins got into a little fight with each other. Nina had a little over six dollars and she promised the other kids she would buy ice cream for them although Jennifer told her that scribblers were only fifty cents so Nina thought that she would be able to buy enough ice cream for all of the kids. When the ice cream man came he said that scribblers were one dollar and twenty five cents. She realized that she doesn't have enough money to buy ice cream for all of them. The littlest cousin Brandon has this behavior where if he doesn't get what he wants he will cry. So she felt forced to buy him ice cream but she knew that if she bought one she would have to buy one for all of them. After the ice cream man left the older kids got frustrated that Nina had broken her promise to them so they told her that they no longer trust her and they don't want to play with her anymore. She comes running in my room and starts bawling. I tried having a talk with the older kids but of course they will never admit that they are selfish. So there is nothing I can do after that.
I can't quite remember on what happened specifically on what has happened this whole entire month but lets start fresh :] Just today the 3 La La's (Julie, Richard, & I) finally got together at Richard's house. It was a blast hanging out with them as well as Carol and Anthony. After hanging out at their house I went over to my Uncle's new house to help him move. The most FUNNIEST thing happened as we were moving things out of the U-haul truck. I found this cardboard with writing on it in the back. It said " RIGHT EQUIPMENT" on the front than "LOWEST COST" on the back. Oh man we had great laughs with that. Later we all were getting ready to eat and I call my uncle to tell him to buy SPAM I have no idea what happened but there was a miscommunication and he heard STAMP instead. Ten minutes later they come back with 2 stamps and we are all like WHAT THE !!??!?! We said SPAM NOT STAMP!! Oh maan it was freakin hilarious! Than Bin and Bo were having this argument about cameras.... odd I know. But we finally settled on CANNON STI OVER NIKON D80 well Cannon>Nikon. Today was just an overall fantastic day except for the fact that I started my menstrual cycle today BLEH but actually I have been wanting to start it so I guess it was a good day :]

Love: I really dont need to talk about this but overall it is going pretty well :] We recently came out of a huge discussion that didn't go to well but I would rather not say here on my blogspot just because than everyone would be in our business hahaha but it's really a case of our flaws going into effect.

No comments: