Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PARTY SQUARE!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ITS A WOLFPACK PARTTYYYYY! && WERE FLY LIKE A G6!

I had one my most memorable best/worst weekends this past weekend. It all started on Friday when I finally got to hang out with Quincy Quacks! And she noticed that I just needed to go out and have some fun. So we met up after I got off of work Quincy, Tina, and her brother picked me up from my house to go back to Quincy's house so the girls can get ready and drop her brother off. After we were done we headed to her friend Ata's house to meet up with more people to go to the party which I had no idea where it was or who's it was but whatevs! When I got there I felt really uncomfortable because Quincy was cupcakin with her "boytoy" and I hardly know Tina and the other guys at the house were playing COD -__-. So I just did the typical thing and texted on my phone. After we finally headed to the party and the whole wolfpack went to this guys mansion house party and when we got there you know it was chill everyone was pretty wasted already and we were just kind of standing around for a little bit then Tina goes " come on everyone lets take a shot!" I was kind of reluctant to take one because I just already was headed downhill with this boring night and then Andrew convinced me to take one so I did and after a couple more... we all loosened up and had a BLAST! I was basically hanging out with everyone but Quincy that night hahahaha she was no where to be found! It was mainly Kenny that kept me company which was great because I had a great time. Up until we had to leave and it was this silly "ev & santa clara" drama but whatevs then we went back to Ata's house to play bp and cards and stuff then we went home which ended our Friday night.
Saturday night we went back to Ata's house because that was where the partaay was at. So we waited about almost two hours at In n Out for Tina's bf and his friends to buy food and in the end we weren't even going to the same party so I mean I didn't mind too much but she did and if I was in her position I would freakin kick his ass for making me wait that long. So we went to Ata's house and we played King's Cup and I kept losing because I was too busy texting and not paying attention lolol! Thats what I get -_- then we played BP and Quincy had a little fuss with Trung so I ended up having to play 2 against 1 and I WON! muhahahhahah! Im a beast! hahaha so then after my friend Andrew took me home and then I had to wake up the next morning and go to work uggggggh!
Sunday was chill and Tony decided to have a BBQ which was perfect because it was beautiful and sunny and nice outside even though he had it at night and of course I would invite Quincy! And I am glad she came! Well in a short little while that BBQ became a Sunday Party. 3rd night in a row! This was my worst night I absolutely got MESSED UP. Im a light weight I will admit and I got it from my mom she is SUPER light weight. But it's okay first time for everything. Man did I barf and they caught me on camera! OMGOSH. I had the worst hangover it was just oudfnlksafjlka;sjfkl;ajfks;. Well I had loads of fun this weekend and I am so glad I met a bunch of new friends to the point where we are bigger than a wolfpack party we are PARTY SQUARE because we are the business!! Turn any party into a crackin party and without us it aint shiieeeettt!!


[....]
I don't need to say anything anymore because I have said more than enough for the past 16 months. I always say more than enough and its just enough to make him not have anything to say at all. So this is simple, it is his call. But know that time is running out... I can't wait as long as you think I can. I am human too I have feelings. I can't living like this any longer.. this is love torture. So it is your call. I have done all I can do.. and said more than what you want to hear.

No comments: